This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook problem! Help?
06-07-2014, 03:46 AM

Hi if i was in your position i would firstly just not accept their request and i think you might be able to block so them so try that and maybe put a cartoon picture or a picture of yourself but like your face is not like right in the middle of it Tongue but

Facebook provides a full range of privacy tools that enable you to control who can see your profile, pictures and status updates. With these privacy tools, you can completely hide your profile from other users on Facebook. Depending on your needs, you can either hide your profile from specific users or you can configure your profile to be invisible to everyone except friends or friends of friends. On the other hand, if you only want to hide your profile when you are signed out, you can do so by deactivating your account.

All the ways i was going to explain are on this website so just use this link down below and i copied that first paragraph as you know it gives a little intro so here the link
http://smallbusiness.chron.com/hide-myse...29978.html

I hope this helps and hopefully you pick me as the top answer also your aunty & cousin may not even say anything to your parents if your cousin is your age or young i doubt they will say but your aunty might and if you add her you can block her anyway so i hope this helps Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook problem! Help? - Celeste - 06-07-2014, 03:41 AM
[] - Cinna - 06-07-2014 03:46 AM
[] - Geek - 06-07-2014, 03:47 AM
[] - micheal - 06-07-2014, 03:48 AM
[] - Ajijul haque Abir - 06-07-2014, 03:58 AM
[] - Daniel - 06-07-2014, 04:12 AM
[] - Alexandra - 06-07-2014, 04:27 AM