This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advertising ideas for my car workshop?
06-11-2014, 07:20 AM

To advertise your workshop, I suggest creating a website. Google searching is the most dominant way that customers look for services like these, so you need to have an online presence created. Your website can be fully informational and comprehensive to help customers understand your business better. It should state hours, services, pricing, location, personnel, and more. This will save time as all of your information will be publicly available and should not need to be reiterated by your staff. Once you have a site, you should promote your business though social media. Facebook is the number 1 use of the internet so it is a great way to connect with customers in your area. Twitter is also great for creating buzz around your company. Radio and print advertising are on a downfall and your company probably isn't looking for the reach that television provides, so it would be an inefficient use of money. Internet marketing is the way to go. You should also get your company listed in online directories, offer discounts/coupons to Facebook users, offer coupons on Google places, and use search engine optimization tactics to spread the word. My company can help you design your web page, market through social media, place internet advertisements, and much more to promote your business. You can look through the business services that we offer at http://www.whistlingdark.com, send an email to ben@whistlingdark.com, or call at 910.638.5952 and I can further outline which options are best for your budget.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ben - 06-11-2014 07:20 AM
[] - robert m - 06-11-2014, 07:21 AM