This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I start to feel like I'm 'good enough'?
06-21-2014, 03:46 AM

Hey Munashe...

Im 14 years old and have experienced what you are feeling but mine was part of depression I diagnosed my self (close friend and teacher agreed) .

Once I knew the reason, I knew it was just a state of mind (based on psychology) no matter what online said and tried to fight it by first forcing myself to eat (I lost my apetite).

After I regained my appetite I focused on my social relations and realised I was content with them. I was independant. More me, myself and I with people there for me but not total priorities at the time.

I like being independent. it is just a part of me now.

I'm sure you have amazing friends that care for you but put them on hold. Look in the mirror and point out the things you dont like about yourself or even think of things that really interest you (anything) and for me that was beauty (hair, nails and facial features). I thought of ways to improve my self in those areas. It was a really great motivator cause i'd notice these areas everyday which kept my mind off depression.

Next came the healthy fitness stuff (im still into it now). This is the perfect motivator for you! You say about skinny and someone else. Well you'd feel brand new if you stick to it (ive stopped a couple times)
Go to @BeFitMotivation on Twitter even if you dont have twitter. They really do help but keep in mind that:
•Thigh gaps are not a must and not attractive
•Dont try too much
•Do start little or how much you can handle
•and you dont rock hard abs or whatever, curves are sexy

If you do have twitter: @DeadFantasy2 dm me if you wanna talk cause this answer is epically long, sorry >.<
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Taraaaaaaa - 06-21-2014, 03:16 AM
[] - Amani - 06-21-2014, 03:27 AM
[] - Haily - 06-21-2014, 03:36 AM
[] - Donette - 06-21-2014 03:46 AM
[] - Sondra - 06-21-2014, 03:53 AM
[] - Blue - 06-21-2014, 03:59 AM