This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my friend being stupid on online dating sites?
06-24-2014, 08:20 PM

Your friend likes sex, and you do not like that she likes it.

What do you mean who is "right"? She is very different than you, I see no problem beside involving herself in some unsafe situations (going to random guys' places for sex). If she likes to have bikini pics online, that is fine, if she likes guys looking at her in these photos, that is fine, if she likes the kinds of attention and conversations she gets from dating sites that should be ok too. If she does not mind naked photos of her being out there that is also fine. Yes, almost everyone does care about naked photos being out there in the world, but some people like this girl actually do not. She might regret it someday, but she really might not. She is not clueless, she gets common sense things like this it sounds like.

So a guy starts talking about sex right off the bat, for you that is a red flag because that is not what you want, for her it is not because she obviously does want that. I do not see why you cannot accept her and feel like you are "right" or something. Let people live how they want to live. The only valid concern you can bring up is her perhaps being more careful when she does things like goes to guys' houses where no one can hear her. But otherwise, she can have sex if she wants to. You do not get to make choices for her. She wants what she wants, and you want what you want.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jack - 06-24-2014, 08:13 PM
[] - Bent Snowman - 06-24-2014 08:20 PM
[] - g - 06-24-2014, 08:36 PM
[] - no mercy - 06-24-2014, 08:50 PM