This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me to find the right keywords for my website SEO?
06-25-2014, 12:38 AM

You have a tough case there, your topics are so diverse, it's hard for search engines to recognize any predominant subject.

Did you know you can enter a page url into the google Keyword Tool, it thinks you home page is primarily about website design, with a smattering of references to pshop and flash too.

A main keyword is not that vital. Although the term Tutorial or perhaps How To is common to much of your content, ranking for Tutorial alone will be tough. Unless your looking at resale evaluation, getting a high pr on your home page may not be essential. If you had a couple of paragraph introductory text on the home page, you could stuff in a couple of "tutorial" variations, which might help ranking for the general term.

I'm thinking you will have to seo at least each of your categories separately, you might add to your subindex pages, like Android-tutorials, an introductory paragraph containing the keywords for that section. Looks like your urls reinforce the menu structure, some SEOs would advice you to eliminate the dashes, seems that the engines can parse out the words if run together, some believe dashes, like in crap domain names may have a bad connotation, probably not a big deal.

You might go back to the keyword tools and find the most searched phrasing for your categories, perhaps you would replace some of your menu item names, or at least use one of the longer tail keywords in the subsection menu page header.

Of course the anchor text used in external links to the site will help establish the keyword rankings.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jake - 06-25-2014 12:38 AM
[] - Kim Cunnings - 06-25-2014, 12:42 AM