This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*PLEASE READ* Is my friend getting too thin again!?
02-15-2013, 11:22 PM

The pic of her does look very skinny, I can see her bones or ribs, so that does not look healthy. You are a good friend for being concerned, and by your description I would also agree that she is obsessed with her weight. To help her, have a talk with her and tell her you are concerned. Be positive and offer her compliments on her appearance, but not too much or she will think your are being fake. There are many stories online about people who have been obsessed with their weight and were anorexic and bulimic, so show her a video or story about a person whos life was ruined by it, and another about how they overcame it. Alot of the time people do not understand the consequences of their actions and by seeing someone elses life, it will open their eyes. She needs to see the road she is going down and how she can change it. Other than that, always be there for her and is it awesome that you care.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sophie - 02-15-2013, 11:22 PM
[] - Charli - 02-15-2013, 11:22 PM
[] - Me?xo - 02-15-2013, 11:22 PM
[] - Ambs - 02-15-2013, 11:22 PM
[] - Anna - 02-15-2013, 11:22 PM
[] - Billybob - 02-15-2013 11:22 PM