This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hey girls a really nice guy needs some help?
10-12-2012, 08:02 AM

If you want someone to read this you gotta break it up a bit. I got a headache like 25% of the way through it.

Just ask her on a date. Make it a simple thing at first that both of you are interested in. You're building all this up in your head, deciding she's the most wonderful girl you've ever met and all, and you haven't even been on a date yet. The more you build this up the more difficult it becomes to make a move with her, because a bigger and bigger dream is going to get potentially shattered. And the truth is that you really don't know how wonderful of a girlfriend she's going to make until you actually date her. Until then, it's all speculation and fantasy. The feelings and expectations are all different when sex/romance are involved.
It's much easier to ask a cute and interesting girl that you're not sure how she's going to be for a date than it is to approach the one you've already decided is your future wife. Also, you'll be less devastated if she says 'no' and recover the friendship quicker.

One idea I just had. Say "Instead of your life, just have dinner with me and we'll call it even!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Josh - 10-12-2012, 08:02 AM
[] - LG - 10-12-2012 08:02 AM