This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you take the advice of what social media promotes?
10-12-2012, 08:15 AM

i could care less what other ppl think of the person im with. I mean if someone says somethin- a comment, its kind of annoying but it's not like I listen to it or really care. It dosen't effect my opinion / thoughts about the person. I don't get people who listen to others crap if they already know the person or before they know the person. Unless it's coming from someone who has your best interest at heart and is really giving you sound advice sometimes you gotta go through it yourself to understand if the person is right or wrong. It's hard to tell that's why so many people can get away with these 'rumors n lies' crap- cause you never know if it's a person who is really telling you the truth or their crap is just based on a vendetta or wanting to spread something about them. Usually i know who has my best interest at heart though, and they rarely disagree with my own thoughts.

As far as females, yea some act that way and i couldnt even begin to tell you why because i dont do that or wouldnt, feel no need to and have no clue why they would, im still trying to figure out if its in their nature or if it's just cause they think they have to do that. I don't play that game. Would go against my beliefs/ it wouldn't make me feel good as a person. In fact i'd hate myself if i did that. Not all are like that. Ive had some good ones, but other 'friends' i had at the time seemed to screw that up, they got in the middle, wanted to play sides against eachother. The people who give me sh*t seem to claim im getting 'karma' or trying to perpetrate that i deserve it. Well, I don't - this is just the modus operandi or theme theyre runnin on to do their evil sh*t. For what reason? i have no idea. If I were them I wouldnt even be able to sleep at night knowing what im doing. But i guess social pressure/ and the desperate need for acceptance and approval outweigh morals.

PS.People don't always like when you have money.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mike - 10-12-2012, 08:15 AM
[] - wishnuwelltoo - 10-12-2012, 08:15 AM
[] - scorpus23 - 10-12-2012 08:15 AM