This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really like my crush, what should I do?
10-12-2012, 08:21 AM

ZOMG....Im in a similar situation xD though this time I'm the guy but in your position u know? xD kinda like swapped genders/places? anyways lol what I did was I text her sometimes and have little convos and then at school what I did yesterday was that I caught her as she was walking to class, 1st time we saw each other since last year, and we talked a bit and caught up (I could barely contain my squeals coz I was ready to burst ^.^ eeee!!) so ya I think you should just see if you can catch him when he walks to classes between periods and talk to him :3 as for the gal that you think he likes I say don't worry about it haha, I don't even know who my crush likes but idc lol I just like spending time wif her and u shud just focus on spending time with him too! Smile coz when they feel you're happy, they're gonna be happy ^.^ good luck!! oh! one more thing! also helps if you have a mutual friend Big Grin it's like the universe listened to me when I finally had a mutual friend wif mine! mutual friends are like DIAMONDS lol idk xD buenas suerte!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Chris - 10-12-2012, 08:21 AM
[] - James W. - 10-12-2012, 08:21 AM
[] - laur - 10-12-2012, 08:21 AM
[] - Addisson May - 10-12-2012, 08:21 AM
[] - Eminem Demii - 10-12-2012, 08:21 AM
[] - MewMew - 10-12-2012 08:21 AM