This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(-.-)/ What's the deal, here?
05-27-2013, 10:09 AM

Despite the fact that I know exactly what you mean, you need to think from another perspective.
A gamer girl a essentially a girl who enjoys to play video games regularly. From this, I don't see why you believe playing Call of Duty and other mainstream games doesn't allow you to be a gamer girl. It may be because everyone plays it and it is highly overrated (I myself don't play CoD), though it is a game, providing entertainment. Unless you have a real reason why CoD is some "stupid" game, your statement is pretty invalid.

In addition, I don't mean to be rude, but you sound somewhat obnoxious by saying that if you play Nintendo games you are a true gamer girl. Just because their games have been praised for many years it doesn't mean they are the true essence of gaming, hence making you a gamer girl. Also, in my opinion, Nintendo is currently in a horrible crisis after the Wii U. I prefer the PlayStation due to its exclusives and my familiarity with the system.

Ultimately, what one thinks of what a true girl gamer is and whether a console or game is stupid is entirely their opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
(-.-)/ What's the deal, here? - Sora - 05-27-2013, 09:50 AM
[] - Garrus - 05-27-2013, 09:57 AM
[] - MeowStan - 05-27-2013, 10:02 AM
[] - Jason - 05-27-2013 10:09 AM
[] - Nicole - 05-27-2013, 10:17 AM
[] - LOTRanHPgeek - 05-27-2013, 10:19 AM
[] - Jaccey - 05-27-2013, 10:24 AM