This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If Republicans had their way and had Privatized Social Security under Bush, would we now have a disaster?
10-14-2012, 03:48 PM
If Republicans had their way and had Privatized Social Security under Bush, would we now have a disaster?
If Bush had succeded in getting the Republican plan to Privatize Social Security passed, millions of Seniors would have seen their life savings lost in the Great Bush-Republican Economic Disaster and Stock market crash of 08-09.

Yet they are now trying to do this to Medicare. Why don't they learn from their errors?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 03:56 PM

People getting to keep and control their own money where the government couldn't dump it into the general fund and spend it on wasteful crap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

People would start eating each other in the streets and civilizaton would come to an end! We must continue to let the government steal SS money! For the children!

But in all seriousness, I can't tell if you're trolling or just that uninformed.

Ads

of course

'privatize social security" is just a way of saying "force people to play the stock market."

Tell me who benefits if people are taxed and the money must be spent to buy stocks?

Do you still molest Kangaroos?

Are you kidding? Do you think facts make any difference to them? These are the people who are screaming that we need to cut taxes on the rich to create jobs. Taxes already haven't been lower for 60 years, and look how many jobs it created.

My portfolio has out-performed Wall Street by a wide margin..... but then again, I actually take the time to be responsible for my life....

Yes but it would have been a huge bonanza for wall street. So whether it's error or brilliance depends on perspective.