This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did i get listed as "Family Member" on my friends Facebook profile without my knowledge?
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM
How did i get listed as "Family Member" on my friends Facebook profile without my knowledge?
I was Being nosey and looking on my friends profile yesterday and noticed I am listed as "Family Member".
What does that mean exactly? And how did i get listed if I've never received or accepted a request?
You can click on my picture and it takes you to my profile. I talk to this person every single day on Facebook, i wonder if it is a glich or some how automátically listed me since we talk so much?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

No they can go in and add you as a family member, its just a feature that Facebook allows you to do.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

You can however, just hide these from your list if you wish, you can click on your profile page, select 'About', click the edit button available and remove, hide or select who you want to see this.

In the past you used to receive a notification that you had to approve a family member request, don't think that is the case now.