This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think this white guy likes black girls?
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM
Do you think this white guy likes black girls?
Both 16, I'm black he's white. Only spoken to him a few times. But we talk like casually lol. But I really like him, there's something so cool about him. And he's not a wigger.

He talks ALOT of slang, everytime he does I end up laughing and he just has this funny smile on his face. He listens to rap like Rick Ross, Drake, Meek Mill etc. on his twitter all he does is quote hardcore rap lyrics. And on his twitter it seems like he likes thick chicks that have big bums. Cos a few pics he retweeted were of black girls who were nude lol.

I have spoken to him a few times in school but not properly as I go to his class to do homework. So if we talk the teacher will tell me to leave lol.

I kinda wanna know what he thinks of me. When we spoke he turned his whole body towards me and he kept licking his lips. He was also telling me how he's quite close to this black girl I know of. He just asked me randomly if I knew her. And we were talking abit about other random stuff. I remember I was talking to him/abit hyper and he told me to 'chill' so he is a really easy going/laid back guy and so attractive. If you haven't noticed I want him to like me lol. But I don't wanna like a guy that might not like me for my colour.
And also when I was in his class one day and he came in he walked near me and like murmured something and smiled I think he said something along the lines of it's you again. But I'm not sure. He makes jokes with him using slang (like who the f*** is this chick, do I even know her fam?) and when I give him a look he just says he's joking. And when I was talking to my friend about a girly guy friend was calling us girls bitches. So my 'crush' was like 'stop gassing' when we were denying being bitches.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

Guys like attractive girls period. If you're pretty or beautiful men will like you regardless. Males are visual people. The guys who say they don't like black girls just mean in general, because God knows they would never turn down Kelly Rowland or Rihanna

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

"He listens to rap like Rick Ross, Drake, Meek Mill etc. on his twitter all he does is quote hardcore rap lyrics"

OMG DRAKE MEEK MILL RICK ROSS SO HARDCORE.

You know Drake reppin' the zig-zag Zebra crew;
- http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/136150...o1_500.jpg
- http://fashionbombdaily.com/wp-content/u...acket2.jpg

And Rick Ross reppin' the C.O's
- http://rickrossboss.files.wordpress.com/...rilla1.jpg
02-19-2014, 12:59 PM

I guess girly.
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM

"licking his lips" yeah I get dry lips a lot too, don't read too much into that one.

It sounds like he likes you, but you might be in the friend zone, how popular is he? How much success with girls does he have? If he gets a LOT of girls, then you're in the friend zone, if he doesn't get girls or he's still a virgin, then he likes you but is too shy to ask you out or he doesn't think you like him back.

Do what girls usually do and have some other girl ask him if he likes you.
02-19-2014, 01:09 PM

Just ask him. That is if this is a real question.
02-19-2014, 01:18 PM

Sounds like he does. Just ask him out or something like it.
02-19-2014, 01:20 PM

You will never know unless you ask him!
Find out if he's taken first, and then make your move, girl!
You have nothing to lose. Smile Life is too short.