This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I was not dating him yet he asked to see into my phone 10 points & I'll answer yours?
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM
I was not dating him yet he asked to see into my phone 10 points & I'll answer yours?
So I was talking to a guy some time back. This was our first conversation. I remember a couple of minutes into our conversation he asked to see my phone. I did not let him see it. Later on, I noticed he's a controlling guy who had issues with me talking to male friends. He even went far to tell a guy he worked with not to speak to me again. I did not even date this guy.

Why did he need to do that ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

Because he's just another mook. Smile Tell me, what kind of person would stop people from talking to you, just cause you don't want to show your phone? Where's the privacy here? No respect for it? Seems like he's just desperate or wanna make sure that you won't cheat on him or anything IF he ever wants to be in a relationship with you. That's why. A word of advise, don't date him. Not a good idea.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

I am to in a relationship like that but however you&#x27;re not in a relationship with him! My man made me deactivate my facebook account stop talking to all my friends and family i do not go anywhere he has a GPS on my phone so whatever you do do not go any further with this man! STOP NOW! Men like these are filled with emotional And mental abuse And jealousy! Stop talking to him altogether Get away as far as possible!
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

Well, at least you found out early on.
Nothing worse than getting into a relationship and then discovering he&#x27;s controlling.
02-19-2014, 01:10 PM

He likes you and do not want you engage with some other guys.