This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know if TNG body jewelry is a legit site?
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM
Does anyone know if TNG body jewelry is a legit site?
I haven't been able to find any reviews or complaints on them, which seems odd. I have also tried looking them up on facebook to see if they have a business page, and found nothing. I made an order with them over a month ago, and have not been emailed by them or received the product. It does say on their site that it may take up to a month for custom orders and there were custom items in my order. They do not have a phone number to call, and say to email them with updates on orders, which I have, and I get no response back. Any help would be appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

Ok, I took the time to lookup the company with all my resources at my disposal and came up with some information. The only website that offers TNG Body Jewelry is http://urlm.co/www.thenaughtygirlboutique.com I found the site has only about 430 page views a month and the estimated company value is just under $1100. Putting all of these pieces together, this company probably only processes about 5-50 orders a month, and is ran by only 1 individual with maybe up to a few extra employees, and is probably a small, home-based business. They also seem to have very little invested in products and very little overhead, relying mainly orders coming in to pay for items they order to reship to their customers. This would explain why you cannot find any BBB information on them and why you cannot find very much, if anything for user reviews and complaints. Remember, as a general rule of thumb, most people will file 10 complaints to 1 kudos on average for any company. being there is nothing I could find at all, and they are almost 7 years old, tells me they have very few actual paying customers, and hundreds of people could be dissatisfied before 1 person actually publicly complains. So, I also cannot tell you whether they are legitimate or not with this information, there just simply isn't enough information out there. But my advice to you is to try and give all of the information I found for you a try to contact them and see what happens from there. Best of luck and I hope you can get this resolved and either get your items, or a refund.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply