This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The guy I like doesn't know I exist...?
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM
The guy I like doesn't know I exist...?
So we're both in the same year at school but because it has so many students each year group is split into two populations and we're in different ones so we aren't in the same lessons. Also he hangs around with those really fake kinds of girls (the kind that cakes themselves in makeup) whereas my friends kind of keep to ourselves, we're friends on facebook but he just doesn't know who I am, I can't just walk up and talk to him because he's always with really bitchy people but I know he's not like that.
I know it sounds really cheesy but everytime I see him I just can't stop smiling and I get all nervous, I just want to know how I can make him notice me at least,
Please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

Just talk to him the next time you see him or inbox him on facebook

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

It's true that approaching someone in those sort of conditions isn't always easy, i've actually been wondering how to pull the same sort of move with someone at uni.. But listen, if you never make the move, you'll probably end up regretting it and I don't think you should wait for a miracle. It's true that facebook can be a way to make a start if it's really too awkward making a move at school because he's always with people, so maybe you could eventually start there! Personally I don't like starting on facebook but sometimes you don't have a choice.. And it can work! Or who knows, if ever he's alone at school maybe you could take the opportunity and make a move and talk to him, try and find things you could have in common off his facebook profile, interests, sports, music, whatever and start a conversation off of something like that! Show that you have a reason to start talking to him because doing the "I'm talking to you basically 'cause I like you but you don't know me" can be an awkward start.. But good luck girl! Everything can be pulled off Smile
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

I can promise you, he knows who you are. Us guys are much more observant than you think. He has probably seen you smiling at him or looking at him. Best way to do it is to approach him when he's alone or if you happen to be In a group of people with him, tell a joke to lighten the mood or make for a conversation. If any girl makes me laugh then I will focus on them 110%.