This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the best kdrama websites? WITHOUT ADS?
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM
What are the best kdrama websites? WITHOUT ADS?
I love korean dramas but I can NOT seem to find any good websites to watch them on. I used to really like viki but now they play ads during the episodes every 9 minutes or so. Anyone know of any better websites? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

Dramafever.com. I always watch dramas there. I think it's the most legit website to watch it on. Episodes come out about a day, or a few hours after the episode airs on TV. It also has, like profiles on the characters in the drama. It has a lot of ads though, not pop up ads, but advertisements while your watching. They happen at about every 30 minutes or 20 minutes, I'm not sure. Well, that's the price you have to pay to get to watch the episode early and in HIGH quality. I think it's legit. Check it out.
http://www.dramafever.com/

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

you can also try gooddrama.net or hulu.com I was watching a kdrama on hulu.com and a movie trailer popped up but before I skipped it it said that If I viewed the movie trailer, then there would be no more advertisement commercials throughout....so I think its the best so far! But I do really like viki! because their phone app works alot better then dramafever's application. I hope you find what you are looking for though...

I Also wanted to add: There is going to be an American Adaption coming out next week! at: http://instagram.com/boysbeforefriends they are already on youtube and other social media sites.

It is based on the manga Hana Yori Dango which had a korean/Japanese/Taiwanese/and Chinese Adaption: Boys Over Flowers and Meteor Garden, etc...I am hoping for the american show success! please check out the sites and leave your input! =)

please find me on facebook: Stefie Sil-Ortiz! for more info on drama/BBFusa/Life whatever! =)
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

definitely gooddrama.com. but you have to watch it in parts (part1, part 2...) but no adds so far!