This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MYSPACE VS FACEBOOK VS BEBO!?
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
MYSPACE VS FACEBOOK VS BEBO!?
ok can people tell me what is better, myspace or facebook or bebo. I want to make one but dont know which one to choose. I know I can make all 3 but I just want the one to be honest. So which one would you choose and why?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

Bebo - teenagers

Facebook - Adults

MySpace - weirdo's

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

facebook
02-19-2014, 12:59 PM

I would chose Facebook.
Less trashy.
02-19-2014, 01:08 PM

there all pretty much the same...just go 4 the one most ur friends r on
02-19-2014, 01:10 PM

Ask your friends which site they're on, and then choose the one that most of your friends use.
I personally prefer Facebook, most of my friends are on there and there are lots of things to do.
02-19-2014, 01:12 PM

myspace deffinetly. it's less confusing and a great website.
bebo is for little kids, and facebook is confusing and annoying sometimes.
02-19-2014, 01:16 PM

Myspace: Most people have one, but are ashamed to admit it. Really not cool, and the site has been pretty bad for the last three years or so. Often, the servers aren't even running properly, despite being Murdoch-owned. But, tons of your friends will be on it, so you'll probably want one.

Facebook: If you're in college, just get this and maybe even skip Myspace unless you want to network with HS kids. But, if you're not in college, it's really not the best community for you. It's not very customizable, and the privacy features can make it cumbersome if you've got nothing embarrassing up. In fact, if you're not a college student, note that the old guard outright doesn't want you on Facebook, and still has aanimositytwo years after it was opened up to the masses.

Beebo: No clue. Oh, for the young 'uns, others say? No wonder why I know nothing of it.
02-19-2014, 01:20 PM

facebook
02-19-2014, 01:29 PM

For me i prefer Facebook because it is more simple. It doesn't have a lot of spam everywhere so it doesn't seem so clustered and confusing. If you want to change something on your profile its very simple and easy. Myspace seems more complicated to me and so does Bebo. Facebook has a million and one things to keep you entertained. Myspace is trying to copy Facebook by adding applications which seems to be slowing it down.