This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think this huge WWE announcement is going to be about?
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
What do you think this huge WWE announcement is going to be about?
If you didn't already know the WWE posted this on Facebook.

Did you hear? WWE Chairman Vince McMahon is making a groundbreaking announcement tomorrow that will change WWE forever. Be among the first to find out by watching the stream LIVE Wednesday night at 9:30 p.m. ET on WWE.com!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

It's about the WWE Network. It's basically a channel thats 24/7 WWE that you can order for about 10-15 dollars a month.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Wwe network, but I wish it was that smack down was going live
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM

I heard 3 logical possibilities:
1. Vince retiring (that would mean HHH probably getting the company, and possibly TV-14)
2. WWE going TV-14 (PG-13)
3. WWE Network. (I hope it&#x27;s not this one, I can&#x27;t afford it!)
02-19-2014, 01:13 PM

WWE Network
02-19-2014, 01:17 PM

It's about WWE Network which was supposed to release last year. If you take a closer look in the Announcement ad, the WWE logo is changed to the WWE Network so I guess we might see a new logo debuting too.
02-19-2014, 01:19 PM

probably like one of Dixie Carter's announcements like Batista returning to WWE.....and yet this has been announced at least 40 times. or a claim that a big time celebrity is returning and we find out that its just Courtney Cox. or that maybe Mr. McMahon "resigns" from the company, again, but for reals this time. or maybe its the announcement of a movie featuring jon cena on the Cartoon Network.

I bet it is that WWE signed Tim Tebow to a contract and that he will be the face of the company for the next 40 years.