This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If Jesus is the Messiah in Islam, why is Muhammad more important?
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
If Jesus is the Messiah in Islam, why is Muhammad more important?
Don't you think Jesus would be more important if he's the anointed one and Muhammad isn't, yet Muhammad is considered more important?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

What do you want? Sense?

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

@Andrew - you are my new idol.
02-19-2014, 01:08 PM

Because Muhammad wrote it that way.
02-19-2014, 01:13 PM

Muhammad is important only for Muslims.

As far as Christians are concerned, he is a false prophet.
02-19-2014, 01:19 PM

Mohammad and Jesus are both prophets and messengers of Allah and no one is better that he other..
allah says i n Quran,, Surah ALbaqara verse 285:
". The Messenger (Muhammad ) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."

The importance of prophet Mohammad comes from the fact that he is the last prophet who delivered the Final spoken words of Allah to mankond .. the Qur'an. that is why Islam means believing in Allah and in Mohamamd,, believing in Mohammad means that you believe in Qur'an.
02-19-2014, 01:20 PM

It's all a bunch of religious nonsense...made up by the insecure and fearful. Organized religion will kill your aliveness.
Learn to think for yourself...that's Jesus' most important message but nobody's listening.
02-19-2014, 01:25 PM

I don&#x27;t know why they mention him at all.They have a mauhdi or something that&#x27;s their savior,but according to info.,he won&#x27;t come unless they do some nuke&#x27;n.
02-19-2014, 01:32 PM

Jewish belief:
Crucified to death by the Roman army and the rebels are criminals that someone named isa. Jews believe that isa wants to be king and take over power.

According to Christian doctrine:
Was crucified until death Jesus or iSA Then after three days rise again from death, and after it was taken to heaven by God.

According to the teachings of Islam:
On the cross is someone else who likened her by God. While the prophet ISA himself immediately taken to heaven by God.
02-19-2014, 01:38 PM

Actually, this is a question I wouldn't mind knowing too. I don't know. I do know that mohammad did attempt to show piety to "God" and did win many battles which easily could be perceived as divine favor with god (as is/was often the case when religion is involved and someone claiming that connection).

Since he added ways to show devotion and "ways to live that could be viewed as making oneself better"

I know he is seen as the last addition of things that needed to be said that Jesus could not finish saying himself before crucified. Plus, as the last human that received this grace he is set apart as something truly inspirational.

This is my guess.