This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How could I get knowing her better?
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
How could I get knowing her better?
I have met someone through my really good female friend. They were hanging out one night and she got my snapchat and started snapping me. It went on for a while that night. Today, I sent everyone on my snapchat contacts the same picture wishing them a merry Christmas and she responded and we had conversation asking how each other's holiday was going. I kinda want to get to know her a bit more now. The only problem is, is that I only have her snapchat and she doesn't go to the same school. I think it would be a bit weird just to start snapping her a lot out of the blue. Oh, and just so you know, I have met this person in real life when I was hanging out with my other friend. We joked around a bit and my friend has said a lot about me so I'm assuming she knows I'm a decent guy. So any suggestions on what to do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

A good way to get to know a person is to ask them questions and remember their answers.

Alternatively you can follow her around, tap her phone, find a way to read all her texts, facebook profile, ask her friends, but that would make you a criminal, and no longer a "decent" guy.

My advice is to stick with the first option.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply