This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it safe that unknown people follow in twitter?
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Is it safe that unknown people follow in twitter?
Unknown people follow me in twitter..... Is this normal or is there will be any problem with my twitter account.... And my twitter privacy is off...... Please help.....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

No, it's not safe.

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

It depends on what you use Twitter phone. Ideally it's not normally a good idea to have people you don't know follow you, especially if you post personal stuff. Things like your location, the restaurant you ate a yesterday, pictures of your girlfriend and things that point to you are generally a bad idea to share with the whole world. Since your privacy settings are off in Twitter it doesn't matter who follows you anyway because anyone can look at your tweets.

If you're just retweeting other people's stuff and links to news articles or other miscellaneous things like that then it isn't really a big deal. But I would suggest you enable your privacy settings and block anyone who is following you that you don't specifically know.