This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help promoting my Facebook Page?
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Help promoting my Facebook Page?
Okay, so I've seen different variations of this question floating around, but with answers saying, "Go on YouTube, talk about it, and link it there," or "Go to *said site,* and pay to gain likes." I'm not comfortable with any of those suggestions, and I'm uncomfortable with "liking" my Page on my personal FB, as it's a support page dealing with my private, ongoing struggle with the impuse-control disorder, Trichotillomania. I know it takes time to grow a Page, but in the meantime, any other helpful suggestions?
-Thank you!
https://www.facebook.com/ATrichyLife

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

if you want some real likes for your page, share some interesting stuff and build the correct audience. if not advertise your page through ads on facebook. if likes are the only thing you want, you can get those at many sites that give like-per-like basis. for example go to sites like youlikehits.com , sendmelike.com , followlike.net , addmefast.com

there's a bonus for everyday at addmefast.com as far as i know, register here : http://admf.cc/?9DHMKIB and go, it's just a referral/invitation.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

go to people with the same problems and post stuff on your page trying to get people to stop pulling there hair and pust supportive stuff .I used to have Trichotillomania the only person that knew was my mom it was going on for about 4 months then my mom showed me my bald spots and then i stopped and realized how many i value my hair and i stopped and thinking why am i pulling me hair i was pulling it for no reason... so i got braids and my hair is back to normal its longer then before and every now in then i pull one piece but im happy with my self you could go to other pages that have the same idea and like them and talk to them if you like other starters that are trying to make a page about it maybe you can get some of their likers to like your facebook