This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have I been rejected. Should I try again.?
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Have I been rejected. Should I try again.?
There is this girl in my painting classes that i like. We see each other every week. About 3 months ago i asked for her Facebook account and she gave it , no problem. When we're in class she acts completely indifferent to me compared to the other boys. Maybe a little bit more special since we chatted for a while.

When in class she usually wears headphones and doesn't talk if you don't talk to her first. She's always nice to me, she always chats back very fast on Facebook. She makes some effort to keep the convo going, but she NEVER texts first. If i stop texting her we'll probably stop texting forever. Except this one time when she said she was busy and she'll chat me later and she did.

This one time I asked her out , because i want to get to know her in person ,not trough facebook. But I got rejected. She said she has to study during the winter vacation and the days around Christmas. So we keep on chatting and there's no problem but I started thinking since im rejected ill just let this the **** go and dont chat her anymore. Since she doesnt chat me first we'll probably never talk again.
But i didnt want things to end this way.

Should i tell her how I feel or ask her out again? Because i really like her I keep thinking about her and just cant get over the fact of letting go since she's really smart and pretty. Unlike other times I've been rejected on the first attempt of asking out, i go "Screw this" and move on, i cant in this situation.

She doesnt have lots of guy friends (probably 2 or 3) and i know she doesnt have a boyfriend ,but i always feel like im budding in when i chat to her while she's chatting with her girlfriends. Even though she responds fast and kind.

What do you guys think? I think this is a classic case of "Im not interested ,but im to polite to cut you off" Alt east thats what it feels like. I know she's not doing it for attention ,since she doesnt look for it. And im not friendzoned since i havent been trying to be her buddy and listen to her bullshit problems, I sent mostly flirty texts.

The question is ... should i give this girl a 2nd chance and ask again? Or swallow my feelings , cut of the chats and move on, even though is gonna be super hard.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

She seems to be a girl with a kind heart so Give it a anothert try...
I wish u Good Luck Smile

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

I have to admit I recognize a bit of myself in this. She is probably very shy, explaining the headphones, not initiating contact, and finding it easy to communicate quickly through social media. So, perhaps she is just shy.

Shy people take a lot of time, tell things about yourself so she will find it easy to speak with you, don't ask too personal questions, find out what she likes and try to talk about that, etc. If you compliment her, let it be on something specific, not.. gosh you look beautiful, but .. I really like your shirt! So, I wouldn't ask her rightaway, but perhaps slowly try to get closer, if you're seriously into her!

And so yes, you will have to listen to her "bullshit problems" (really, really rude to say of someone you want to go out with), and your "flirty texts" are obviously not working. Perhaps another approach, such as the one I suggest, will be more effective for you.

Best of luck!

Will you help with mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...901AACrZ7O

Since you wanted me to say something more... Here we go! I I realize that you can be afraid of getting friendzoned, and the advice I gave you could lead you there. I am not a guy, neither a lesbian, so it is hard for me to explain to you how to approach girls, haha! If she really is shy (Remember, you would know better than me, I don't know her), then I would advice you will be complimenting (genuine, and not too often). And do NOT be pushy, and by that I mean NOT ask her right away. First get closer. When you do ask her, I would not ask her so directly, but rather, suggestive, "Perhaps you would like to go with me some time?" Important is you will share her interests with you. Shy people can often talk endlessly about something they really like and it will put her closer. When she speaks, listen, and really listen. These are ways you will make her feel special, and will keep you out of the friendzone. Get close, but not *too* close, in order to avoid the friendzone. It will be hard, just be playful and compliment, but within her comfort zone. Good luck and thank you for your answer.

I will just.. message him twice. One time today, one time sunday. Then he will not feel ignored, and he has time to miss me. I think. I don't know! Do you think that's a good idea?
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

Tell her how you feel if she gives you more bull just move on . Atleast you tried right
02-19-2014, 01:10 PM

give her one more chance telling her how you feel if she doesnt feel the same then fuck it and move on
goodluck
also dont get attached if she keeps bullshittin just say screw her and move onn x