This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why won't my yahoo account let me send a message 2 all my friends?
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Why won't my yahoo account let me send a message 2 all my friends?
I have tried several times to send a message to all my friends wishing them a happy new year but my account just will not send to all I tried sending to a few @ a time but they keep coming back saying unable to deliver your message have I got a virus in my yahoo email account do yahoo just not let you send a message to all I tried clicking on all and then clicking on send email to all but it just will not send to all I thought Xmas was a season of goodwill to all mankind and neither facebook nor yahoo seem to allow one to send a message to all friends in one go facebook have the money and the technology to have a select all and send to all option for someone to send a happy hew year or happy xmas message to all friends @ once and yet facebook cannot be bothered to update facebook and have a select all and send to all option I tried my yahoo account it just will not send messages to several contacts @ once sending a happy new year or happy Xmas or Happy Easter to all friends is not spamming as that is one excuse I have from people as to why some email accounts wont do it surely with the amount of technology available I would have thought they would by now have a way of allowing people to send a happy new year or happy xmas message to all friends but still manage to block spam I am very angry with facebook owners I think they are self centred scrooges who cannot be bothered to up date facebook messaging and have have a select all option they have the money and the technology to do it but they are mean and will not do it do you know of an email account that lets you send a message to all contacts even if you have hundreds or thousands of contacts I have hundreds but yahoo are being mean and nasty and will not let me send to all sending a happy new year or happy xmas message to all contacts is not spamming and yet when I tried to send to all it kept coming up saying suspisious activity detected why do they presume I am sending spam when I am not I think by now we should be able to send to all but I can never get my yahoo account to do it and lots of businesses use yahoo and send thousands of emails to all their clients and yet when I want to send a simple message saying happy new year to all my friends yahoo wont allow it do I have a virus in my yahoo account and if so how do I get rid of it I look forward to hearing from you all soon

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

The New Yahoo Format is unusable , not working properly and un-learnable.

You can switch to the workable, Old format by clicking on "Canada" on a page
that has all the nations listed.
Your old Activity page will pull up, the way it use to be.
It has all your current data, just like the new format.
It has your list of contacts....you can pull up your Q&A the original way.
Make a copy of this Activity page and send it to your desktop.

If I didn't have this, I would have to leave Yap, for this mess of a New Format simply
doesn't work and doesn't make sense.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply