This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shane Helms twitter rants, getting out of control?
10-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Shane Helms twitter rants, getting out of control?
Reading his twitter literally makes me ill. He is a classic example of wrestlers envy. Who in the world is he to just outlandishly bash HBK like that. Claiming that HBK doesn't deserve to be in the hall of fame, just pure envy. Just because someone does better than you doesn't mean you have to go bitch about it.
Even now, HBK has way more ring ability in his freaking right hand then Shane has in his entire body.
I don't know who's more arrogant, him or Matt Hardy. I say that he gets some actual talent, and try doing stuff for himself, and stop riding on the coat tail of Jeff and Matt Hardy. This twitter really is a curse. I really love how HBK is handling it though, he's just brushing it off his back, jealousy comes with the territory I suppose...

BQ: What do you see in the future for Shane Helms
BQ2: Who's side are you on?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 04:57 PM

Whatever you clown, Helms is a good wrestler its not like HBK hasnt been a real asshole in the attitude era years where he was hated backstage lol

Ads

I agree. Helms doesn't have half the experience that HBK does and hasn't accomplished nearly as much as he has. Envy is exactly what I would call it and not to say that HBK is THE BEST ever, but given his storied career, all that he's accomplished and all that's he's been through, if he doesn't deserve to be in the HOF, who does?

I just read his tweets and I agree... It's a little out of control. Helms is being ridiculous!

BQ: Arrested again
BQ2: HBK's of course

I think it's awesome how Shawn doesn't let anything like a jealous cunt ruin his day. He just gives the cold shoulder to Shane. Shawn has delt with haters and I respect him for not actually giving into Shane's childish antics.

Come on seriously did you really expect the Hurricane to evolve into anything beyond a children's gimmick? Really? That is a mid-card for life character....tag team or IC champion would be the best he could do, ever.

If Shane had any talent at all he would take his skill set to another promotion and take the spot light that he thinks he deserves....I don't think he would last one month in Japan or Mexico or a top indy group like Dragon Gate or Evolve or Ring of Honor.....Delirious would run circles around him, literally.

Well with respect to Shawn, had he not converted to Christianity I'm %100 positively certain that he would be b*tching back at Helms, starting a Cold War between HBK and Helms. Insult after insult to each other, demeaning each ones achievements, etc.

BQ: Tent in the woods then be discovered for having a Golden Voice.

BQ2: Shawn, I want to make a Twitter account just to tell Helms what he can suck, lick, take into his body, where he can go and how great his mum was in bed. (To fight someone acting like a child you must BE a child).

He will never be inducted in a hall of fame, thats a fact so why would hbk care about what a low life piece of crap like shane has to say? i would laugh and ignore him too

Heres the cure for your illnes don't read his twitter hell never even got on his twitter that should help your cure but sorry why read something you know your gonna hate.
BQ ROH
BQ2 Neither I could care less about Helms and HBK never a fan of the 2 never will be in my opinion.

Thats why HBK is going into the HOF and is regarded by his peers as one of the most influential wrestlers ever and has had matches that have become legendary in the industry. Shane Helms is a nobody jobber who got the very little he has by hitching his star to the Hardy Boyz.

BQ: Probably TNA because hes the only Hardy crony missing.
BQ2: Mr Wrestlemania