This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Twitter account has been suspended! PLEASE HELP?!?
10-14-2012, 04:50 PM
My Twitter account has been suspended! PLEASE HELP?!?
So basically what happened is two days ago I was on my Twitter account just tweeting and following people when all of a sudden when I tried to follow someone. A message came up saying I can't complete that action as my account has been suspended. At that point I thought I had just followed to many people, so I thought I was on follow limit or something. Then I tried Tweeting and it wouldn't allow me, it was then that I realised that my account was actually suspended.

I had no idea what to do because I've never had my account suspended before; I haven't even been on Tweet limit or anything. So I emailed the Twitter Support service concerning this issue and I received the automatic email back about why your account may have been suspended and I read through the email thoroughly quite a few times, to find that I'm sure I haven't broken any of the rules. So of course I emailed them back explaining this (this was two days ago) and I haven't heard back.

I have lost all my followers and people I’m following. But I am still able to access my account (but I can’t really do anything) and view other people’s accounts. Also I can view top trends. My interactions obviously don’t work.

I guess I just really want to know:

Will I be able to get my Twitter account back?

How long will it take?

Has anyone else had this same problem? If yes, please comment.

I have lost all of my followers and people I’m following. So I was wondering will these all come back if my account is reopened?

Should I keep emailing the Twitter Support over and over until I hear back or will that make no difference?

Is there another way to fix this issue?

What is the best way to fix this issue?

Does peoples account get suspended a lot for absolutely no reason?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 04:58 PM

Want followers?Then check http://ping.fm/rax8H to get 1000 followers for sure if you #followback

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply