This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
waahhh!!!!!! im missing my fb account!!!!!!!!?
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
waahhh!!!!!! im missing my fb account!!!!!!!!?
i didnt confirm my email address on fb earlier, so yeah i dont have a primary email address on fb...... then i deactivated my account and tried to reactivate it. then when i clicked the enter confirmation code thingy it said that it cannot update my email address and is not allowing me to enter the code!!!!!! i hav no idea what to do and i badly want my fb back!!!!!!!!!!
i hav been using dis account for years and theres lotta information in it.....i really would like to get it back if i could!!!!!! making a new account will certainly be work!!!!!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

Simply make a new account.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:54 PM

I don't understand which confirmation code you are entering.
If your account is deactivated, all you need is to log in again into the facebook account.
To login into your account use your facebook user name or mobile number in the username field and the password. one can also login using their email id in the username field, but since you said you cannot login using it try your facebook user name or mobile number in the user name field.

If you cannot login using your old password, click on forgot password and search your account using your email account or user name or phone number and once your account is located, you can have a link sent to your email id or a code on phone , which you can use to log in.

once you can log in, you can always set your primary email under "security section"
02-19-2014, 01:02 PM

Simply make a new account.