This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who listens to Japanese rock that would like to be a admin to my Facebook music page?
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Who listens to Japanese rock that would like to be a admin to my Facebook music page?
who listens to Japanese rock that would like to be a admin to my Facebook music page? i'm trying to get people who listen to Japanese rock that would like to be a admin to my music Facebook page.if you do answer below and ill email you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

I listened to FUZZ once because it was a free demo from a KsE concert. Can i be the admin? Only requirement is I can post heavy metal too. A lot of it. And eventually turn the whole page into Metal and push jap rock out of the picture. Then revoke you as admin and make it my own. Deal or no?

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:02 PM

I listen to all forms of Japanese music (rock, pop, metal, visual kei, etc.). I'm also an anime, Vocaloid, and Touhou fan and I love to listen to Touhou doujin music. I'd like to see the page before I agree to anything but I am interested if you wanna hit me up. I'm also sort of experienced in being an admin. I've never been an admin for anything on Facebook but I am a moderator on a Japanese music site and it's my job to curate the music collection.