This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey I like this girl but i am to nervous to talk to her any tips or advice?
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Hey I like this girl but i am to nervous to talk to her any tips or advice?
I like this girl but the only way ive talk to her was on instagram and i would like to talk to her in real life.
Also i dont know if being a couple of months older than me would affect our chances. Im 13 and in the 8th grade shes 14 and in the same grade

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

Some people are easy to talk to because you don't much care whether they like you or not. You rather they like you but shrug... if they don't, so what ? Now that's the way you need to approach her. Pretend that it's really not so important if she likes you or not. Of course, you hope she does, but shrug... if she doesn't, it will not be the end of the world. Life goes on.
Maybe the first time, you mostly just touch bases with her, make a little small talk and then politely excuse yourself and walk on. Next time linger a little longer, etc.

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:02 PM

That's a tiny age gape and just remember she is a person, so what's there to be nervous about?
02-19-2014, 01:11 PM

if you love her very seriously then go forward tell her about you love-
02-19-2014, 01:15 PM

This is from the movie We Bought A Zoo:

Benjamin Mee: What happened with you and Lily?
Dylan Mee: I don't know. I guess I didn't listen to something she told me or something? I mean, I liked her. It's like you embarrass yourself if you say something, and you embarrass yourself if you don't.
[Benjamin chuckles. Dylan smiles as well]
Benjamin Mee: I like it when you talk. You know, sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just, literally, 20 seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.

And that’s true. Just 20 seconds to go up to her and say something - anything. What’s the very worst that can happen? If she rejects you, then you are only right back where you are now. No gain, but no loss, either. Just say, “Hi. How are you?” Ask her about something in school. Compliment her clothes - anything! Even if she doesn’t respond well, it’s not like your head will explode. It just means you’ll move on until you find someone else you like. Embarrassment is NEVER fatal!