This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help talking to a girl who means the world to me (10 points)?
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
I need help talking to a girl who means the world to me (10 points)?
This is a little long but if someone could help ill give 10 points. This really means a lot to me so thoughtful answers are appreciated So theres this girl that i really like. (Im a senior in highschool shes a sophmore). I started liking her a lot at the end of last school year, but i was fat and shy. I liked her so much that I really had to get it off of my chest, even though i barley knew her. I sent her this long letter on facebook after the last day of school confessing my feelings toward her. (i know this was stupid but i had to get it off of my chest). She though it was really sweet, but rejected me partly because we didnt know each other, but also because of my appearance. So over the summer i turned into a gym freak. I lost a ridiculous amount of weight, cleaned up my face bought new cloths ect. When I came back to school, even some of my friends didnt recognize me. They said i looked like a completely different person. A couple of my girl friends said i was now one of the if not the cutest guy in the entire school. So at the beginning of the year, i noticed the girl i like looking at me from a distance like she though i was cute, but i could tell she didn't know who i was. Eventually she recognized me and was in complete shock. The next time she saw me she smiled at me but i was to shy to say anything. Well just yesterday I hit her up on facebook. She was very excited when i did this. We started talking a little but really just small talk. This is where i need help. I am completely lost when it comes to talking to girls, especially one that really means a lot to me. Should i eventually take these convos to the next level? Like get a little deeper? If so how slow or fast should i take it cause i dont want to bore her but at the same time i dont wanna go to fast. If i do how should i approach doing it. I have friends who are helping me out, but my situation is a little unique since i sent her that letter and stuff. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

Holy Moly you sound like one committed guy.
I honestly don't know much about this girl, but first of all. Is she worth your time, I mean you've put in so much effort, what has she done. Is this girl responsible, hard working, nice to others ( not just you )?
Well sounds like your already doing fine with the small talk, all you have to do is ask her to lunch or a movie or something, that's a good small step to take it further. If you feel uncomfortable with that, just simply have a group dinner at a local place with some of your friends, and tell her she can invite some of her friends as well.

If she really does like you, she'll say yes to the movie/lunch immediately.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply