This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone make me an Instagram account?
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
Can someone make me an Instagram account?
Basically, I made my friends Instagram accounts on my phone. I have one account but I want to make another for photography that I enjoy doing but I can't because I have too many accounts registered on my device. I also, already have tried blue stacks and it didn't work for me. If someone would be ever so kind to make me an Instagram account. I don't mind the username for it will be changed and the same with the password. Answer with yes and email me the info jjasonryan@yahoo.com. I will give extra stars to who is able to make me one Smile thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

Sorry, I badly know what a Instagram is hahah ;(

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:04 PM

Borrow One of your Friends Phones And Make your New Account on Theres or Ask Them to Make you One

Asking on Here Tho is Not Really Safe Because Someone Else is Making the Account For you They Would Know the Account Information and They Could Easily Hack it Later on If They Wanted To
02-19-2014, 01:09 PM

Go to library or school or a laptop from your parents ..jeez I wish I had life problems such as yours enjoy these useless problems.