This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why cant install any of my deleted apps like facebook on my ipod touch IOS 5.1.1. keeps saying i need 6.0?
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
why cant install any of my deleted apps like facebook on my ipod touch IOS 5.1.1. keeps saying i need 6.0?
i cant install any of my deleted apps like facebook on my ipod touch IOS 5.1.1. keeps saying i need 6.0 but my is already up to date cant update it any further... pls help ... thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:59 PM

Maybe you try updating it again, google if there is a new update, connect it to itunes, or restart the ipod

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

You need to install updated version then only you will able to access. I had same problem with one app i updated that version but still not to use so i installed recommended version and access it.
Thank You
02-19-2014, 01:07 PM

It's on IOS 7. Try plugging to the computer and then hit the search for updates. If you haven't seen IOS 7 yet get ready for a big change. If its not finding it on the iPod then try on the computer. It might be full and can't take the update as well. Had the problem with my old IPhone when IOS 7 was first released.