This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A smartphone or a laptop?
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
A smartphone or a laptop?
I have an old PC which freezes a lot and I really can't do anything but watching movies. If I go to Facebook and Youtube for example, it freezes and I get really annoyed. I can browse only one site without freezing. So I have money to buy either a smartphone or a laptop and I can't choose which one.
A little help would be appreciated. Please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

Depends on what your looking for, If you just want someting to check your email and browse the web every once in a while, a smart phone will work great (plus there is always the benefit of data)! But if you need it for something more involved, typing up documents, gaming, exc. a laptop will suit your fancy much better. hope this helped and good luck on your new purchase.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

I think u better go with both... Because u cant ise whatsapp etc things on laptop which are much useful...

Make you laptop budgets low and bouy a smartphone also, because some things laptop do but not mobile...

But slightly better to go with mobile.... Smile
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Personally I do all of my computing at home. I don't buy into the whole "smartphone" paradigm of getting ripped off by phone companies for data. I realize that this is going against the flow as an awful lot of people like walking down the street staring at their phones and bumping into things. I keep a dumb phone and put my money into my computer. My phone charges are $35 a month unlimited so I figure that in a years time I will easily save enough to get a pretty decent computer.
02-19-2014, 12:59 PM

buy the smart phone cos soon you can buy "caseTOP" which is an empty plastic shell case PC with keyboard and HDMI monitor that will allow you to connect the smart phone and pretend it is a PC. You can always add a bluetooth mouse if you need it.