This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my page more likes?
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
How to get my page more likes?
How can i get more likes on my photography page without paying?

I already upload 1 picture a day and almost all of my friends have liked it, what else can i do?

Link : https://www.facebook.com/MattLeRichePhotography

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

your profile picture is so ugly that you wont get likes

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

You should try these site for more like
http://www.addmefast.com
http://www.youlikehits.com
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

There's a method I know but it will sure be tiring :/ I already saw ur page and it has .200+ likes u even said that almost all ur friend liked it
Ur friend must be just about 300-500 right its pretty low
Add many friends even u dnt know them ur. Friends should be max 4-5 k as I said its pretty tiring and chat those people and make a favor/deal with them and tell them politely like this :
Hi Smile would you kindly please like this page and I allso will like all your profile pic and cover just one like I would really appreciate it . Please Smile)
Some of them will reply and some of them would just ignore it its really natural though. If someone reply at u
Then like their photos . Its really tiring but its a high chance guaranteed that they will like it

Ah and there's another one I know
Find some friend that hold a big page that has many likes and kindly tell them to promote ur page
Tbh the kind of page ur holdging is really hard to promote like the kind of page that my friends hold bcs my friend hold a page akbout kpop arttist so basically its a bit easy to promote bcs if people see it they just going to like bcs they share the same interest and kpop fans is so many so its much easier to promote than page about photography

Hmm I can tell my friend to promote ur page im sure he will help

And btw my friend page is really something even though its not official it has 800k likes hahaha
Just saying Smile)
02-19-2014, 01:08 PM

If you have an actual business, on your business card or in the store, make sure you have something that says "Like us on Facebook/Follow us on Twitter". That way, anyone who sees this will, hopefully, check out your page.

You say you post 1 picture a day, but are they GOOD? If you don't have good content, you won't get likes. It takes quite a while to get a following.