This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Delete facebook account?
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
Delete facebook account?
I searched on google how to delete my facebook account, so I found this link where it would delete it. I clicked on it, and it said my account will be erased on Jan. 8th, 2011. However, I logged on today (Jan. 9th) and it said my account will be deleted on Jan. 23rd. Can anybody help because I don't want to just de-activate it, I want it fully deleted.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

facebook accounts can't be deleted unfortunately. The most you can do is what you did and deactivate it. By not logging into your account for an extended period of time it will de-activate, but once you log back in (like you did to check) it will reactivate the account

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Like Shane said, facebook accounts can't be deleted permanently. The account is stored in their data base and when you log on, it reactivates. So the easy way is delete everything on your facebook and write jibberish in your details and everything.
02-19-2014, 01:02 PM

To delete it you have to permanently delete it, as opposed to just deactivate it, and then not log in for 14 days. If you log in during those 14 days, the deletion will be cancelled.

This guide will show you how to delete your account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/04...count.html

Good luck!