This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What better facebook or twitter?
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
What better facebook or twitter?
What you thing facebook or twitter better.
At social voting http://ispos.suspes.com/vote leader - facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

Twitter

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

Both Facebook and twitter are waste of time.
02-19-2014, 12:54 PM

Twitter is better for those who like to update their statuses alot (which is annoying on Facebook) and to stay in touch with others and see what others are doing. Facebook is pretty much that except with more and games and stuff.. I think I like Facebook better though only cause more people I know use it so I can keep in touch with them more than people on twitter.
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

I think face book is more personal to interact with friends. Twitter is used by celebrities and I think twitter gives more importance to these celebrities than you and me
02-19-2014, 01:10 PM

Facebook is better.............
02-19-2014, 01:18 PM

Facebook is always better than anything else.
02-19-2014, 01:27 PM

facebook is better, while twitter is boringSmile
02-19-2014, 01:29 PM

Twitter & Tumblr are wayyy better than Facebook. Facebook is nothing but a newsfeed full of drama, stupid "TBH and LMS" posts, Updates nobody CARES about like "I'm eating a sandwich, yuumm!<3". Not to mention, you end up with around 400-500 "friends" on there, less than 50(probably less) of whom you actually talk to, much less care to know what they're doing or what they have to say. Facebook is pointless. If you want to stay connected with someone then write the a letter, pick up the phone, or Skype them.
Twitter and tumblr let you connect with other people who share the same interests as you. Twitter can also be used as a way to see what your favorite bands, actors, or other celebrities are up to. You can post as many times a day you want on twitter and no one gets annoyed. Tumblr is more of a blog. You can post pictures, videos, quotes, or a mixture of the three in one post. You can decorate your page (yes, kind of like MySpace) and make it look all official. What I love about tumblr is that it can be such a creative outlet. There's so many different blogs to follow; from comedians, musicians, poets, artists, movie lovers, and fangirls. The best are @YUNoGuy, @MeGusta, and @DeathByLul. They are HILARIOUS.
Anyways, I hope this answer heled! It better have, I spent alot of time typing it!! Hahaha.
02-19-2014, 01:33 PM

I think facebook is better than twitter.Facebook appeals to people looking to reconnect with old friends and family members or find new friends online; the mashup of features like email, instant messaging, image and video sharing, etc. feels familiar, while Twitter is a bit harder to get your arms around at first.