This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to know people view your facebook profile?
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
how to know people view your facebook profile?
i wan to know the people who view my facebook profile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

There isn't away to know

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

Against facebook privacy policy to do that.
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

there is no way
02-19-2014, 12:59 PM

You can't. They have apps for that in Facebook, but I heard it's stupid and spammy, and not real. And don't just believe in those.
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

The only way you can know that is if they tell you they viewed your profile.
02-19-2014, 01:05 PM

I don't know of any way to do that. But if there is a particular one or two people you are concerned about and hope they WON'T view it, you have several options. You could block them from your posts, even if they are your friend. They just won't see those posts, and it will look to them like you haven't had any activity. You can completely block them, and they won't even find you in a search. Or you could amp up your privacy settings so only your own facebook friends can view your page, and then don't friend them.

Not long ago I clicked on an app that claimed to tell you which 10 of your friends visits your page most often. It listed 10 of my friends, but I'm certain it was bs. Not one of the people who tend to "like" or comment on my posts made the lists, and one person was on the list that I know for a fact joined facebook, decided it wasn't interesting, and then barely ever went back on it again. Worse, that app kind of hacked me, and sent posts to a bunch of my friends that quoting me as saying "This is so cool you should do it too!!" or something like that.
02-19-2014, 01:10 PM

So simple.....there is app about that....an app to look if anyone watching ur profile.....see if ur friends using that app, or search it in google or facebook.......u r done B-)
02-19-2014, 01:11 PM

Unfortunately that option is not available in Facebook and Facebook dosen`t allow any App to do this .

If any body try to do this, Facebook consider it as violating Facebook terms and take action against them . .

Ashok
02-19-2014, 01:14 PM

there is no way
and its better this way
imagine there is
no one would open someones else profile cause they wouldnt want them to know
you cant know and its better this way
hope i helped Smile