This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is the top 3 major problem of brides who are having with planning for wedding?
10-14-2012, 05:03 PM
what is the top 3 major problem of brides who are having with planning for wedding?
With these problems can anyone give me any supporting information of reasons that support the problems via social media and surveys
I would like to know how I could fix the problems and what is your suggestions for resolve the problem

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 05:11 PM

Uncommitted bridesmaids who complain or dont show up for fittings
Mother in laws who tell the bride what to do
Discussing wedding plans with friends and family , who then add their opinion and confuse and argue with the bride

Ads

Other people's opinions (everything from venue, date, dress, to guest list...)

Most of them stem from not having someone else make the detailed plans. A woman getting married has enough to think about. Friends (like the Bridesmaids) should help.

OK........you ONLY WANT THREE?

1. The BACHELOR PARTY the night before the wedding & the groom to be acts like an IDIOT

2. The Groom's MOTHER being a PAIN in the ax by wanting stuff she ain't even PAYING for.

3. Your OWN mother being a pain in the ax (as USUAL) by wanting YOUR wedding to be a corbon copy of HER wedding, like, 50 years ago.â™ â™ â™ â™ â™ â™