This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm keep losing facebook friends?
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
I'm keep losing facebook friends?
For few days i lost more than 15 friends...I had 558 friends,so i don't know which of the friends are disappeared...I had 558,than 555,than again 558,than 550,than 552,next 547,546,545 and now 543...Is facebook just hiding the friends?I mean i'm sure they haven't deleted me.I mean 15 friends for few days it's impossible.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

hmmmm thats really weird... u sure u didnt get hacked?

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

lol
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

you might be getting hacked or maybe they did delete you try to figure out which friends your losing and ask them if they deleted you
02-19-2014, 01:05 PM

Probably 15 of them deactivated their accounts because they are fed up seeing how other peoples lives were better and happier.
02-19-2014, 01:05 PM

Lol I just find this funny you kept track of the amount of friends you had the past several daysxD! Lol sorry. Anyways, it could be a glitch because one of the pages I admin had like a few more fan likes, then not long after it went down to the original number. I think it just has issues. I got a few less friends before too, could just be random people you added that don't know you deleted you? And your account could have gotten messed with. Do you even know of all of the people on your friends list? Idk.
02-19-2014, 01:14 PM

If your status updates are worded as poorly as this question, I'd delete you too... Especially if you're one to post often.

I'm with her... It's really strange that you keep track of how many facebook friends you have.
02-19-2014, 01:17 PM

Oh noo! You lost friends.
The end of the world is coming.
Boo hoo.