This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook help please???
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
Facebook help please???
Ok i know this person put some new pics up on facebook and I'm not friends with them but I can usually go on their profile and see the pics they put up but recently there have been no new pics coming up on their profile and I know for a fact there r new pics I usually type in the name and I can see all the pics they've put up even though I'm not friends with them so how can I fix this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

The only way to fix that is to add the person so you'll be able to see his/her pics.
If u can't do that then you can't do anything 'bout that. Sometimes people post things that can be viewed by 'public' or 'friends of friends', meaning, even if you're not friends with them, you're allowed to see the posts. And sometimes they post things that can only be viewed by their friends list which you cannot view since you're not friends with this person. It all depends on the settings they apply.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

If They Put Some New Pictures up And If you Cant See them its Because They Have marked Those Pictures as Friends Only So There For you Wont Be Able to See them Unless you Are There Friend on Facebook