This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not receiving notifications on the facebook app?
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
Not receiving notifications on the facebook app?
My husband and I just bought Iphones, we downloaded the facebook app, and whenever my husband receives a notifcation it pops up on his screen, but for me, I get nothing. I have checked and everything is set up the same! I am just receiving email notifcations, i have tried shutting that off, but still no luck! any ideas?
My push notifications are all on, that's what is so weird! my husband's account works, but mine wont! its almost like it is my fb account and i dont know why!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

Notifications on both the iOS and Android mobile apps have been severely broken for many people since the latest round of big changes Facebook made.

Unfortunately there does not seem to be much you can do about it — Facebook will fix it eventually. Make sure to get the latest updates for the mobile app as soon as they come out. On Android you can set it to update the app automatically; I'm not sure if that's possible on the iPhone.

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:04 PM

you go to the app; settings Scroll down in till you see facebook, click it, go to push notifications and there you go