This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Isn't it fun Slamming either side Dem or Republican?
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM
Isn't it fun Slamming either side Dem or Republican?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

Actually, yes it is. The sad thing is however, that when you slam the Democrats, you are slamming the people that want to destroy our nation and lead us to communism. Then it is not so much fun as needed to protect our nation.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:54 PM

Not for me I would like to see the party wars stopped and people work together for the good of the country.
02-19-2014, 12:59 PM

Don't know for sure, never slammed a Dem.....no need to.....they don't want to crush Unions, block unemployment, make the poor even poorer and the rich even richer, punish gays, block women from voting, gerrymander EVERYTHING......so there is no dilemma for me...
02-19-2014, 01:08 PM

ALL TO MAINTAIN THIS IDIOTIC PARTY LINE SUPPORT. $17+ trillion in debt, many don't care. A stagnant GDP on life support and many don't care. A massively shrunken job market creating 1/2 the nation now receives one or more tax payer government distributed subsidies and... many don't care.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID'S'!!! And all one party can fixate on is social issues like joining a union, gays, women, bla-bla-bla while everyone - animal mineral or vegetable is effected by EVERYTHING economically in the toilet. It amazes common sense how a lot of folks simply don't care unless you are a free phone recipient or John wants to marry Bob --- then hell have no mercy if they don't get what they want. >>> RE-READ the 1st paragraph.
02-19-2014, 01:14 PM

I love all these answer saying we need to drop the party line support - from the very people that are slamming only one side.

I guess they are "do as I say, not as I do"? Because they aren't doing anything to stop the party line divide here or anywhere else.
02-19-2014, 01:16 PM

When someone posts a q w/ false assertion, I might be compelled to submit the link(s) w/ contrary evidence/proof and that can be fun.
There are a lot of people on here so anxious to promote their agenda, they don't even think twice about discrediting them self by manufacturing a q w/ false information. And of course they don't post a link, quote or source ... it's just their opinion and they aren't prepared/qualified to debate it.
It's amazing how easy it is to do the 1 minute search and the link disproving the false assertion is at the top of the list.
02-19-2014, 01:21 PM

As a dolphin I don&#x27;t care
02-19-2014, 01:28 PM

It's more fun teasing Republicans. They are so much more into stupidity and weirdness. Also, they are more violent. The next civil war will start when Republican gun nuts start trying to enslave or exterminate everyone else.
02-19-2014, 01:29 PM

The danger of slamming everyone is you can end up with no political friends.
As I am not a politician... a plague on both their houses.