This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know what I should do with myself/this guy?
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM
Does anyone know what I should do with myself/this guy?
So, there is this guy in Grade 12, let's call him James. He is in my music class with me (I'm in grade 11, but we have a Band 20/30 combined class) and I honestly really started to like him a few months ago. At first I just thought, "hey! I'm having a stupid little crush for the first time ever...?" but I still like him! The sad thing is, he is moving away when school ends this year, and I may never see him again. We sit beside each other in music class, for I play the Bassoon and he the Baritone Sax. To add to my turmoil, he is best friends...with a girl who is his age, and super cool (as far as I know) and they are always texting each other. (Hey, I only know that because he texts during class with his phone on his music stand! Tongue) So, he took her to graduation. No problem with that...except I cannot for the life of me stop liking this guy! I am a bit upset over it actually, for I feel like if I do not do something soon I will miss my chance, and he will be gone forever, and who knows what I could of missed. The thing is...I don't feel like he would even consider me as more than a friend..I've never had a boyfriend, and I guess I just don't look like girlfriend material to the people around me. Self-esteem issues, I suppose. Anyways. I never do this...rant in public. Thank you in advance for any advice given!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

Everyone is beautiful to different people. The most beautiful people on earth are ugly to some. There is no such thing as"not girlfriend material". As far as this guy goes, try to compliment him on his music, find out if he has a Facebook or twitter. just start talking to him about music. ( it's obviously a common interest and will be easy to discuss ). And I hate to say, this girl might be his girlfriend. Sorry if I didn't help, good luck though.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply