This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is Facebook......?
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM
What is Facebook......?
Also some more questions. What is poke in it ? What is wall in it ? What is Mutual friends in it? How and why to use Facebook ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

Oh COME ON.

http://www.facebook.com/

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:05 PM

please tell me your joking......

Poke is when u poek ur friends, mutual friend is when ur friends like or is a friend of soemone u are adding.
02-19-2014, 01:12 PM

It is the black hole of humanity, sucking the life and soul out of millions of people. Run away, run away before the evil consumes you.
~
02-19-2014, 01:19 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha He He He He hmmmmm....
A student of third standard knows the facebook ok i tell u facebook is a social networkin site helps to find friends
02-19-2014, 01:26 PM

Really this is the нειgнт σғ ιηησcεηcε .... childish....((HAPPY NEW YEAR))
02-19-2014, 01:28 PM

I was like you at first one day I just clicked in and now my sister in bombay see my profile photos news day to day life all my friends see my profile I could see them just click facebook go in and know every thing it is very useful too. If you want to send a photo through mms it is very costly but you can send it easily without cost.
02-19-2014, 01:35 PM

Hi friend,

Ques : What is facebook ?

Ans : Facebook is one of the online social networking website. It provides you a platform, to building a social relations among people whom you don't know each other til yet. You can share your thoughts or ideas with others who are the people around the world are also within the social network. By that you can get a good relationship gathering information, sharing, communication with others, etc.,

This kind of websites are called as BUSINESS MODEL, such as " MySpace " and " Facebook " sell * online advertising * on their sites. Their business model is based upon large membership count, and charging for membership would be counterproductive.

Social networks operate under an autonomous business model, in which a social network's members serve dual roles as both the suppliers and the consumers of content. This is in contrast to a traditional business model, where the suppliers and consumers are distinct agents. Revenue is typically gained in the autonomous business model via advertisements, but subscription-based revenue is possible when membership and content levels are sufficiently high
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ques : How to use ?

Ans : First of all you have to create a facebook account. there you can edit your profile and keep your details as in two types personal and public. You can mark on your own that which are the things you can keep public and which are the things you want to keep private. Then you can add friends by click add friend by this a request move the particular person who you requested to " add as friend ". Later when the person accepts to join with you he/she will add you as friend. Then you can chat with them you can share with them by this beginning you can do more things in communication and sharing your thoughts with your friends.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ques : What is poke ?

Ans : Poke is most commonly refers as the action of tapping, softly jabbing an object or person using a finger, stick, etc., Doing to gain a attention on the person.
Ques : Mutual friends ?

Ans : Among this kind of social networks you can add multiple friends in your circle. while you adding like that, imagine if you have a friend by name " Peter " and your friend peter having a friend by name " Harry ". Then when you look into harry profile you can find that peter is a mutual friend, because he is friend to both of you and harry. Simple! so why you can see the term " Mutual friends" among your friends and among unknown people who are friend to your friends
Ques : What is Wall ?

Ans : Wall is a place. Where you can post your comments and replies, such as you can get wishes on your birthdays,etc., By this place only you can read other friends status and their comments and all on you and others.
Ques : Why to use facebook ?

Ans : To communicate and share with friends. Nowadays people used only for chit-chat. Used to passing comments on general news topics, New movie updates,etc., Also fully used to waste the available time.

My advice is dont sit " always " like this kind of sites and waste time. Even then if you willing to sit, then dont put your personal informations
"Get more INFORMATION by asking and sharing your thoughts"

Thank you,
bye
02-19-2014, 01:41 PM

Facebook is a website that offers access to the largest social network in the world. Its aim is to facilitate its users to keep in touch with their acquaintances, so that they can easily communicate with them whenever they want.
02-19-2014, 01:50 PM

You are so intelligent to ask 5 questions in one.
Face book is a popular site.
Poke is like pinch.
Wall is where you post your comment.
Mutual friends are friends in common.
Make known friends, write comments, post pictures & videos to share with friends & many more new things.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1345806556