This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can some people with facebook know it when we view their profile?
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
can some people with facebook know it when we view their profile?
i created an anonymous account just to look around some of my friends' profile without adding anyone. however, this guy seems to know it. he has twitter and blackberry etc. how is he able to know when i look at his facebook profile and is it even possible? is it because his facebook and twitter is linked, so he is able to track down that there are people viewing his facebook just as he is able to track when random people/strangers check out his twitter? pls help, thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

No , its in ORKUT dear.......may be he is using some remote keylogger etc....

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

there is some page that you can "like" that does let you know when someone viewed your page. my sisters friend has it on her facebook. im not sure what the exact page is though..
02-19-2014, 01:07 PM

There is no way of knowing how looks at your FaceBook profile. If there was such an ability then
FaceBook would be facing serious criminal charges from millions of people.

the odds are that the guy is just guessing that you are visiting him on facebook and your response is proving him right.

If he were able to get into the code of his page then he could put some simple analytical code in there but no-one can do that - even if they work at Facebook!
02-19-2014, 01:10 PM

well there is an app on facebook which allows you to view your stalkers or people that view your page. Also when you allow this application it alerts you when others view your profile so the profile of that person you view could alert him lol
Or maybe he knows the secrets to hacking facebook therefore knowing when people do stuff on his fb ?
02-19-2014, 01:12 PM

don t know !
02-19-2014, 01:20 PM

nope! he shouldnt ba able to know so he must just be a psikick or just randomly guessing
02-19-2014, 01:26 PM

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles. Facebook applications, on the other hand, are unable to track anybody unless they have the consent of the viewer.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.