This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this mean I am blocked on Facebook?
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
Does this mean I am blocked on Facebook?
I had a friend who told me months ago that she was going to deactivate her account, which she did. After speaking to a few of my friends, they tell me she is on Facebook again (only a little, but still on Facebook). I can't find her in my friends' list. I can't find her in any of my friend's friends'' lists. When a friend of mine pulled people into a chat, it said she left the conversation. I looked her up through another Facebook account I have and I could see her (because I couldn't find her through the search engine), and when I found our last conversation, I can't click on her name and the chat won't let me send any messages.

I'm pretty sure this means I am blocked, but I just wanted confirmation? Thanks guys.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

@Xena, I believe you have been blocked my friend

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:54 PM

Many people thinks that facebook is blocking account ,When you will follow the whole Instruction of fb, Do not do any spam activity,You account won't blocked!
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

I think your friend had blocked you as she is not interested to keep friendship with you any more. So as for now its depend on you what you really want to do. thanks. God bless you.