This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is Instagram? How do I get one?
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
What is Instagram? How do I get one?
What is instagram? And do I have to have like...a cell phone, or an iPhone to be able to get one? Can I get one just by using my laptop or do you HAVE to have a phone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

You post pictures.. And it's an app, so you have to have some kind of smartphone, or an iPad, or tablet.

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

Instagram is a social networking website where you can share your life in pictures. You don't have to have a phone to use instagram. You can use your laptop and just go to the instagram website, but I'm not sure if you can post things or search for people on the website. To get the full instagram experience, you would have to get the actual app.
02-19-2014, 01:09 PM

Hi,

Instagram is another social networking site where you share pics with your friends. You could only download it on phones but there is a way to get instagram for PC as well that lets you download it on your laptop. I can't find a tutorial for the same but here is one for Angry Birds but it is similar to the one you need for instagram. I will try to update the answer if I find one for instagram as well. Hope this helps.