This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should we allow conservatives and libertarians to opt out of taxes and the social contract?
10-14-2012, 05:32 PM
Should we allow conservatives and libertarians to opt out of taxes and the social contract?
Then we could require them to pay for whatever public services they use at market rates. This would include roads, fire, police, etc. In theory it would include libraries, but conservatives don't have much use for those. It would kick some extra money into the system, and if not, at least we would get the pleasure of seeing the conservitards being turned away from the ER when they blow off some fingers or a nose w/ their precious guns.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 05:40 PM

Who would pay your taxes then? when was the last poor person that signed your paycheck?

Ads

That sounds like an OUTSTANDING plan!

The Constitution grants the federal government the power to police, establish roads, etc in article one section eight.

STFU and read our Constitution. Stop trying to paint Libertarians as anarchists. It shows your minute understanding of our beliefs.

Yes, great idea. Well done. There's a word for that -- secession. Smile

PS: Just one correction: Those people in the ER with all the gunshot wounds? They're Democrats.

I gladly pay for public services through my property taxes. My state has no state tax.

I am not so happy about paying top income tax rate though, especially when I am not entitled to any of the programs that I am responsible for funding. OH, and my children are not entitled to any of them either. Sucks to make "too much" money sometimes. Only those that make "too little" get the advantages. I often wonder....do "they" work 12 to 14 hour days, 6 or 7 days per week? My guess is NO.

Have you ever been to a buffet where the sign read, "You have to pay, but you can not eat?"

Only if you give back every penny I paid in for over thirty years. Got an extra $100 grand you can afford to pay for your precious government programs?

Yes then send them all to Alaska where they can freely hunt and drill for oil.

Yes! Absolutely! I will take that deal!
You'll never hear from me again, I promise.

Oh wait, the ones who pay 95% of the taxes, and are by far the most productive citizens? I think your 'public sector' would go bankrupt very quickly!