This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook accounts ! ?
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
Facebook accounts ! ?
A couple of days ago I made a facebook account and then deleted it the following 3 weeks due to the cause that my mom doesn't let me have a facebook account And I did it behind her back so then I deleted it and now she gave me permission to have an account ! Do you think that if I make another account using the same email and password will I be able to create another account ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

just log back in and it will re activate it

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

i have no idea. but if u deleted it then i think id be fine.
might as well try u have nothing to lose!
or u could just make another bogus email on yahoo or gmail (google) and use that as ur spam email because facebook WILL spam u a lot if u push the wrong button. TRUST ME. i have a seperate email for spam and lets just say there is too much there for me to care about.
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

if you delete facebook account associated with this email address then you can create another facebook account with this email..
02-19-2014, 01:05 PM

If you actually "delete" deleted your account, then I doubt the same email would work-- most of these websites only let you register one email once. Now, if you simply deactivated your original account, then it should all still be there. You can always try it anyway and worse case scenario, create a new email address.